What We Are Aiming for
- “Born from the heart, music must reach the heart.”, Sergei Rachmaninov
Sergei Rachmaninov (1873-1943), Russian pianist/composer
- Nature as teacher ― learn from nature and aim to apply simple and rational science and technology.
- Our wish is to make customers feel happy by listening to music. To let many people know the universal value of music that is essential for humans beyond mere entertainment and taste.
- We recapitulate various physical phenomena such as sound and light as waves (φ is its symbol) and have a three-dimensional view.
- Symbiosis with nature ― in an environmentally friendly way, don’t make large products or waste resources in vain.
- Avoid using chemicals that are harmful to the global environment and humans as much as possible.
- We will leave the economy of mass production and mass consumption and leave good assets in the future.
Nature is always subject to a certain design rules. (Parrot shellfish that symbolizes the golden ratio)
- Aim to create products as simple as possible, avoiding complicated technology and roundabout processing.
- We distinguish it from mass production and aim for high quality with completely in-house development and handmade.
- Investigate audio that reproduces “acoustic sounds” and “musical tone” beyond artificial electrical devices. Search for the energy of art.
- Aim for quiet, natural, powerful, realistic, comfortable to hear sound without coloring or exaggeration.
- Aiming for an easy-to-use and friendly design.
- We aim for products that customers are pleased with and will continue to use.
- Not satisfied with the current situation, always strive to improve quality and create interesting products.
About Our Company
- Sparkler Audio Inc.
- Since: 1 Feburary, 2013
- Address: Kannawa-higashi 5-2, Beppu, Oita, 874-0042 Japan
- Phone: +81-977-75-9649
- Website: http://sparkler-audio.com
- CEO/President: Kazutoshi Tsukahara
- 2010: Cooperated for “47 Laboratory”, designed FM tuner and CD player.
- 2011: Established our workshop as “47 Treasure” in Yamanashi, Japan.
- 2013: Established Sparkler Audio Inc. as registered company.
- 2013: Started operations with overseas distributor in Hong Kong and Canada.
- 2018: Started operations with overseas distributor in Europe.
- 2019: Opened our workshop in Beppu, Oita.
- Now we exported for more than 25 countries.
Kazutoshi Tsukahara (CEO/President)