model S509 "nostalgia II"
Broadcast FM/AM Tuner
While inheriting the sound quality and outlook of the former model S304 "nostalgia", it finished to a compact size. We thoroughly pursued high sensitivity and internal noise reduction, further improved the clear and high fidelity reception performance and fine stereophonic expression. In addition to the current-mode output, you can connect directly with the conventional voltage-mode amplifier with this single model.
Smart Size ― Easy to wiring from rear panel.
Incorporated all the functions necessary for reception of FM/AM into a compact dictionary size. Since the depth is narrow, it does not disturb the wiring routing from the rear panel. Because the power transformer is built in, you do not need an AC adapter to occupy the wall outlet.
Large Front Panel ― Easy to operate.
With the operation feeling of the analog tuner, you can get used to it quickly. Because it has a wide width, you can operate it smoothly. The operation is very easy, it is only the power switch, FM/AM band switching, tuning dial from the left. Compared with the original S304, the tuning dial is larger and it made easier to tune.
Japanese Taste ― The texture of Japan.
The front panel in 5mm thick acrylic, lighting watermark handmade Japanese paper brings the texture of Japanese taste. Elegant and cool, finished with a timeless design. The color of the paper is by hope, you can choose from below color variations.
High sensitive AM ― Receive middle-wave weak signals with clear sound.
AM broadcasting can also be received. The attached large ferrite bar antenna can be freely rotated by 360 degree by hand, contributing to elimination of interference and high sensitivity. If necessary, you can easily insert and remove the antenna.
Trend DSP radio with analog Tuning ― "Good old days" with modern design
As a heart of this product, this maintenance free receiver module using trend DSP chip brings reduced interference and superior signal reception, increased signal sensitivity and reduction of signal drift for unmatched sound quality in an analog tuner. This tuner also uses a transformer and discrete regulators. Non-switching power supply are used to decrease internal noise. A discrete buffer amplifier for line output is used for incredible, warm, clear, and rich sound.
model S509u ― available voltage-mode & current-mode signaling.
- Power Supply: Worldwide, depend on market (IEC 3 pin AC inlet), AC110~120V, AC220~240V (factory assembled)
- Power Consumption: less than 5W
- FM Antenna: F-type connector (75Ω coaxial)
- FM Band: 87~108MHz (world wide) 50/75μs de-emphasis, stereo
- FM Features: 2.2μV EMF (@S/N = 26dB), stereo S/N 50dB, AFC
- AM Antenna: accessory ferrite bar antenna, optional loop antenna (180~450μH)
- AM Band: 522~1620kHz (9kHz step, Europe/Asia/Africa), 520~1710kHz (10kHz step, America)
- AM Features: 30μV EMF (@S/N = 26dB), AFC (automatic frequency control), no AM stereo supported.
- Indicators: tuned (green), FM stereo (red)
- Line Output (voltage-mode): Analog RCA pin jack (unbalanced) max 2.0Vrms (0dB, 10kΩ load), L/R stereo x1
- Line output (current-mode): unbalanced RCA pin jack 5.5mAp-p, able to connect to 0Ω devices
- Size: W200 × H100 × D57mm
- Weight: 900g (without power cable)
- Accessories: ferrite bar antenna, power cable for IEC 3 pin AC inlet, alternate fuse, userʹs manual
Color variations of handmade Japanese paper
From left to right: 1.white, 2.cream, 3.plum, 4.sky-blue, 5.purple, 6.olive, 7.beige. Please choose your favorite color for top panel when you purchase order of this product.
model S509u "nostalgia II" ― Broadcast FM/AM Tuner
Ask our authorized distributors/dealers.