model S304 "nostalgia" - Broadcast Stereo FM/AM Tuner
In the quiet of the evening, we sometimes look forward to listen to voices from distant, far off places. We switch on the radio, turn the dial and tune in our favourite broadcast... We have long been familiar with the analog tuning dial since the first crystal radio set was developed. With the addition of a DSP (digital signal processor) chip, analog tuned radios have been reborn with the model S304. Incredibly clear, distortion free, and top class listening have been achieved with DSP and fully discrete buffered amplifier. The model S304 analog tuner supports both FM stereo and AM (MW) band frequencies that can be switched from the front panel.
My name is "nostalgia" - Easy to use, like "good old days" nostalgic radio.
Easy to operate. The model S304 analog tuner consists of a round analog frequency display dial, tuning knob, FM/AM switch to select bands (overseas model uses a different dial) and a signal indicator light tuned (green), FM stereo (red).
Trend DSP radio with analog Tuning - Extraordinary high sensibility, clear, transparent and warm sound.
The Silicon Labs DSP chip receiver chip brings reduced interference and superior signal reception, increased signal sensitivity and reduction of signal drift for unmatched sound quality in an analog tuner. The model S304 analog tuner also uses a transformer and discrete regulators. Non-switching power supply are used to decrease internal noise. A discrete buffer amplifier for line output is used for incredible, warm, clear, and rich sound.
High sensitive AM(MW) - Receive middle-wave weak signals with clear sound.
To increase AM(MW) band sensitivity, the ferrite bar antenna can be set on the receiver. This antenna holder is adjustable with magnets (installed on the base of the wooden supports).
World Wide - Supports any FM/AM bands for all over the world!
Please specify your local AC input power voltage and broadcast band when you order this product. We will assemble it for any local bands.
- Power Supply: Worldwide, depend on market (IEC 3 pin AC inlet), AC110~120V, AC220~240V (factory assembled)
- Power Consumption: less than 5W
- FM Antenna: F-type connector (75Ω coaxial)
- FM Band: 87~108MHz (world wide) 50/75μs de-emphasis, stereo
- FM Features: 2.2μV EMF (@S/N = 26dB), stereo S/N 50dB, AFC
- AM Antenna: accessory ferrite bar antenna, optional loop antenna (180~450μH)
- AM Band: 522~1620kHz (9kHz step, Europe/Asia/Africa), 520~1710kHz (10kHz step, America)
- AM Features: 30μV EMF (@S/N = 26dB), AFC (automatic frequency control), no AM stereo supported.
- Indicators: tuned (green), FM stereo (red)
- Line Output: RCA pin jack (unbalanced) ×1, 1.0Vrms (＠1kΩ load)
- Size: W140×H86×D140mm
- Weight: 1.3kg (without power cable)
- Accessories: AM(MW) band ferrite bar antenna, power cable for IEC 3 pin AC inlet, alternate fuse, userʹs manual
Set 70,000 JPY (+ shipping charge)